We use a secure website called Systmonline which provides:
- Booking & Cancellation of Appointments
- Ordering of Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Patient Details including Name, Address & Telephone Numbers
- Viewing of your basic Medical Record summary
The SystmOnline app is available for Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded free of charge from the relevant app store.
The app allows patients to manage any aspect of their healthcare all from one place.
Note: In order to use this app, you must register for Systmonline.
To access the Systmonline service you will need to register for an account prior to your first log in:
For security reasons you must prove your identity to the reception staff who will then supply a registration document with personalised access code.
You can only apply in person and we require photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available.
Please note that patients over the age of 13 years MUST have their own registrations for on-line services. Where a child’s proxy expires at the age of 16, we will register the child without them being present and put a letter with registration details in the post.
ALL adults must have their own registration.
We understand that due to working hours, not all patients are able to come to the surgery in person. They can ask their partner or parent to request this on their behalf but …
- We require confirmation of the identity of the person requesting with registration along with photographic ID
- The absent party will need to give written permission to the person attending along with their photo ID (photocopy accepted) signatures on both documents so our member of staff can check and be satisfied all is correct.